Disclosure pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 and Legislative Decree 101/2018 of 10 August 2018 and subsequent amendments.
In accordance with the provisions of applicable national legislation and EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR 2016/679”), containing provisions for the protection of individuals and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the above mentioned legislation and the obligations of confidentiality to which the undersigned company is subject.
Holder of the treatment
The Data Controller is ASSOCIAZIONE SPORT INVERNALI SAN CANDIDO, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore domiciled for the office in 39038 San Candido (BZ), Italy, Via Pascolo 3.
Data used and purposes of processing
The data used by the undersigned company are those provided by you, identifying and non-sensitive such as: name, surname, e-mail, address, telephone number, fax number; the data identifying your position during the use of the website, collected through the IP Address and the Country Code; the data obtained during the navigation on the website also by means of cookies.
The data collected will be used for service purposes and in particular for:
- the performance of the contract or the performance of pre-contractual obligations;
- the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the Holder;
- the fulfilment of legal obligations.
Methods of processing and storage
The processing will be carried out automatically and/or manually, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of GDPR 2016/679 and Annex B of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Articles. 33-36 of the Code) on security measures, by persons specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679.
Please note that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to Art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, subject to your consent, your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Scope of communication and dissemination
For the pursuit of the purposes indicated above, personal data may be communicated to employees and / or collaborators of the undersigned company, as well as to third party service providers who will use them as independent data controllers or, if appointed, external managers, and may also be made known to persons responsible for the management of supply contracts as persons in charge of processing.
The undersigned company may communicate your data without express consent for the purposes of service:
- to the judicial authorities, at their request;
- to all the subjects to whom it is necessary to communicate them by law or by contract, to allow the carrying out of the purposes described above (such as credit institutions, professional firms…).
Transfer of personal data
Your data will not be transferred to EU Member States or to third countries outside the EU.
Special categories of personal data (sensitive data)
Pursuant to Articles 26 and 27 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and Articles 9 and 10 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, if you provide data qualified as “ special categories of personal data”, which is to say the data they reveal “racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data uniquely designed to identify a natural person, data concerning the health or sex life or sexual orientation of the person ”, these categories of data may only be processed with your free and explicit consent.
Rights of the interested party
At any time, you may exercise, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the period of storage;
- obtain the rectification and erasure of data;
- to obtain treatment limitation;
- to achieve data portability, i.e. to receive data from a data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the processing at any time and even in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision making process concerning physical persons, including profiling.
- revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior to revocation;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
You can exercise your rights by sending a written request to ASSOCIAZIONE SPORT INVERNALI SAN CANDIDO, P.O. Box 156, 39038 San Candido (BZ), Italy, or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 10 August 2018